Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A Blog is Born

Oy vey. I'm gearing up to go to England in a few days, and everybody wants to know what I'll be up to over there (besides tracking down Prince William). Well, this is the solution: Annie's British Blog. I figure this is better than mass emails clogging up your mail boxes, or ridiculous phone bills. I promise to update this regularly and fill you in about all my English Adventures. Right now nothing spectacular is happening in my world except for packing, but I'm sure thing will get more interesting when I cross the pond. So, Onward and Upward, or as the brits like to say: Tally Ho!

1 comment:

Rob Wray said...

Dear Na-na: I'm proud to be the first person to comment on your blog. I read the first entry. It's positively. . . bloggy. I look forward to more bloggish comments as you traipse across London, learning Great Things. Love, Dad